Hey guys, remember to check your emails and remind your parents to book a session for the SPM next week :D enjoy the post exam activities in the meantime :DD
Monday, 23 September 2013
Sunday, 8 September 2013
1. Assignment 13.3 Questions 1, 2, 4, 5, 8
2. Maths Performance Task
1. Geography Performance Task (I'll make another post on what we need to have for the PT)
1. Environmental Science Revision Paper (aka Biology revision paper)
2. Transportation Science Revision Paper (aka Physics revision paper)
1. Finish your physical model
2. Finish your presentation boards
And as you can see there is like a lot of work to be done -not inclusive of revision- , start on your work earlyy :) -i'm sorry for posting this so late but uh...-
Last but not least, while you guys study, remember to party since all work and no play makes S2-03 awesome peeps dull :D
~~ Yee Theng ~~
Sunday, 18 August 2013
Um so other than MT and Science here are all the topics we are tested on for LT2 :DD
2. Indices and Set Notation
3. Standard Form
1. Coast (everything about coast except formation)
2. Plate Tectonics
-Definition of Plate Tectonics
-Structure of the Earth
1. Narrative writing OR
2. Expository writing
1. Contact and Interaction
2. Age of Exploration (wow i actually remembered)
AND YES CUZ THERE IS A LOT OF THINGS TO MEMORISE OR STUDY FOR SO PLEAAAASE AT LEAST START NOWWWWW :DD and enjoy studyingggg :3
Monday, 12 August 2013
Wednesday, 31 July 2013
Friday, 26 July 2013
The lesson that you went through was designed by the Guidance Branch of the MOE (Student Development Curriculum Division), and piloted in several schools before rolling out to schools in Singapore.
Your feedback will therefore help the team to fine-tune and improve the lesson before they are implemented in all schools in Singapore. There is no right or wrong answer. Your honest response will be helpful to the team.
Click HERE to give feedback of the lesson.
Thursday, 25 July 2013
Saturday, 20 July 2013
Whole of 10.4
1. Complete the two comprehensions by Monday
2. Finish the presentation slides by Monday (the group one)
Finish up the tables for Hard and Soft engineering
Find 3-5 archives for your files.
-Finish up your GPP by Monday
ensure everything that is needed is already inside.
Finish creating your Persona
also, take note of the new timetable :D
Thursday, 18 July 2013
- Complete exercise 10.2, questions 1 - 4 by Tuesday.
- Bring your maths file to school if you haven't done so.
- Also, if you have not done or hand in the previous worksheets, please hand them up to me as soon as possible.
- Finish your EL comprehension and summary by Monday, question paper has to be printed and answers have to be written.
- If you haven't done so, complete the persona part in your ADMT journal.
- Don't forget to finish your I&E reports (Income statements & such).
- Hand in your final Group Proposal by Monday.
Thursday, 11 July 2013
For those who havent done the Ethical Dilemmas -like choose the most severe out of the seven and why- please complete it and post it on the English blog :)
Complete 10.1 - 2d, 2g, 2h and the whole of 10.2 :)
Complete the GRP - Group Research Proposal and the Material list. Also if you have yet to complete the google form, please do so ASAP :) in the meantime, please get your materials - as in buy the things you will need- and get a notebook for the data thing :P
thats all for homework :D enjoy completing your homework guys ^^
and be happy and dance lyke this after you have complete all assignments :D
-credits : B2ST-
Thursday, 4 July 2013
Tuesday, 2 July 2013
Monday, 1 July 2013
Wednesday, 12 June 2013
CHECK THE GOOGLESITE~
- GROUP JOURNAL
- THE ADVERTISEMENT STORYBOARD
- THE ADVERTISEMENT
actually thats it :D
those who didn't pass geography.
i mean memorise.
i mean revise the Common Test stuff cuz there will be a retest~
oh um go revise kwahaha~ LIKE REALLY
ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAYY ^~^
Thursday, 25 April 2013
Wednesday, 24 April 2013
Do the questions on Trigonometry :D The questions have been assigned :D
Hope you guys have completed the Physics revision worksheets because Mr Teoh is going to go through and it's the last Physics lesson we will be having with Mr Teoh.
Um so these are some things I took down from Bio just now.
Things that should mostly be studied:
- 5 Kingdoms
- How to name the organisms (italic in print, underlined when written. First word of the two names eg Homo sapient should be in caps.)
All the characteristics of the 5 kingdoms, especially the unique points.
*Vertebrate: Have backbone
*Invertebrate: Absence of backbone
Make sure you know the difference between dichotomous key in sentence and dichotomous key in a flowchart.
Difference in between biotic and abiotic environment
Relationship between organisms.
** State an example**
Read up on Threats To Biodiversity
-Carbon dioxide (*Carbon Cycle*)
1. Word Equation
2. Chemical Equation
- Raw materials needed for photosynthesis
Um study more on Similar and Congruency cuz it has a heavy weightage. (according to ms gwen)
Please also study the others!
Study all the E-Journals up to E-Journal 5
Study the Tang, Gupta, Qing and uhh.. The Golden Age. Basically all that we have learnt!
Please check which components we are tested on and study hard if you are weak at it :)
And yeah! I think that is all that we need.
GOOD LUCK FOR COMMON TEST :)
xx Yee Theng xx
Friday, 12 April 2013
Yay for me (*´▽`*)ﾉ
- Look through the Maths PT, try to do it if you can.
- Complete the Tier B questions of the congruency lecture notes by the next maths lesson (which is by next Tuesday).
- Finish all the Science worksheets that includes the past year science paper, bio worksheet & and the DC circuits worksheet.
- Search videos on channelisation.
Oh and remember to study for the common test. All the best for the flashmob tomorrow and the people in guitar, fencing and wushu for their competitions this coming week. (σ´･v･`*)
Sunday, 17 March 2013
1. For those who passed their maths, you should do the worksheet with "Band 2" on it.
For those who failed, you should have gotten another worksheet.
These were given by Ain.
2. Simultaneous Equations worksheet
1. Complete your first draft of the storyboard by Term 2 Week 1.
2. Bring your red files to school EVERYDAY
As for ADMT, Geo, Eng, Sci, CL/ HCL/ ML/ HML do your PT
IRS complete your report (if you have not already done so) and create your presentation slides and practice them.
I&E do your video :D
Thursday, 14 March 2013
Please complete worksheet Unit 3.1
Complete your corrections for maths especially those who needs to show their files to Mr Chua for file checking.
Complete Page 58, Pg59, Page 60 Q3 and page 61 on the maths lecture notes
Please bring along your science red file. Please be reminded it is the A4 sized thin file and NOT the ring file that we use for maths.
Read through the notes of the science worksheet.
Leaders of each group to submit a draft of the storyboard on the first day when school reopens.
The following are what you should do for your storyboard:
Group 1 (register no. 1 to 4) and Group 4 (Register 13-17) - Petrol Prices increase
Group 2 (register no. 5-8) - Carbon Dioxide increase
Group 3 (register no. 9 to 12) Food price increase
Group 5 (register no 18 to 22) Oil prices
HAnd in your files tomorrow and place them at the cabinet
SUbmit your reports and edit all your blogs by Friday latest.
I think thats all for homework :D
The others, like I&E, ADMT, Geo and MTL/ HTML just do your PT :D
Monday, 11 March 2013
Friday, 8 March 2013
1. ADMT actual scripting
2. Maths worksheet
3. Bring sci file on monday
4. Hand in sci paper on monday latest
5. Do first question/page on the science homework
6. CL/ HCL/ HML/ ML PT :D
7. History file to be done up by Monday :D
8. Refer to the Chinese Blog for content page of your Chinese File.
To be handed in on Next Tuesday.
Friday, 22 February 2013
Monday, 18 February 2013
Watch the following video and post your responses as comment to the questions that follows Video is on “On-line Dangers”.
Should you encounter any difficulty accessing the above site click the following alternative sites: The Social Media Revolution http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eUeL3n7fDs
Reflection Questions 1 (Post as comments.)
are the nature of the cyber dangers presented in the scenario?
do you think she succumbed so easily to the temptations that eventually led her
to be a victim?
is it so easy to assume a different persona online?
Before start of video ask yourself the following question:
What is digital footprint?
Watch the following video and post your responses as comment to the questions that follows:
Reflection Questions 2 (Post as comments.)
The questions for reflections include:
on the imminent dangers presented in the video on ‘Digital Footprint’
do you think many people are ignorant of such dangers?
do think should be done to make people aware of these dangers.
Activity 4 (Class work)
‘If you were in charge of writing YouTube’s Community Guidelines, what would you include?’
Wednesday, 13 February 2013
1. complete the worksheet
2. Bring your folder for maths
1. Complete online worksheet
2. Have at least 3 archives in your file
1. Complete your AA By next monday
Thats all for today :D and start revising for LT 1 :>
xx Yee Theng xx
Thursday, 7 February 2013
- Try to complete your group ADMT journal.
- English assessment by 18/2/13, refer to the rubrics paper given today.
- Finish your research questionnaires/surveys if your group have yet to do so.
- Finalise your combined literature review with the improvements that have to be done.
- Insert pages in your IRS blogs (Literature review, Planning of Research, Research Methodology and the Minutes)
- Complete the log bacaan on the cerpen that Cikgu Arfah gave to everyone.
That is all for today.
Wednesday, 6 February 2013
- Complete the Mini Task on page 29.
- Remember to bring your orange ring file next wednesday as there will be filing
- Revise for the upcoming 听写 as there will be a test on it.
- Insert pictures or videos in your e-journal as it will be checked tomorrow.
- Finish and hand it to Ain:
Tier A Q1b, Q1c, Q1d
Tier B Q1c, Q2
Tier C Q1, Q2
That's all for homework, have fun! ^~^
Sunday, 3 February 2013
Update your blog with the combined lit review and whatever is required to be inside (please refer to previous post)
Reasons why you choose a certain type of partnership to be up on the I&E Blog
To be done on foolscap paper:
Tier A Q1b, Q1c, Q1d
Tier B Q1c, Q2
Tier C Q1, Q2
Letter writing on foolscap paper. Please write according to the formal letter format.
enjoy completing your homework :DDD
xx Yee Theng xx
Tuesday, 29 January 2013
-about the best/worst day of my (aka your) life
2. Letter Writing worksheet
1. Choose a kind of partnership as a group
2. reason why you chose that particular partnership.
1. Bring Ring file for maths.
1. IRS Summary of combined Lit. Review
2. Finalisation of Lit. Review
- Compilation of all lit reviews.
- max of 1 1/2 pages
- to be submitted both in soft copy and hard copy.
3. In your blogs, please have the following:
- To have minutes of meeting
-Combined Lit Review
Personal study timetable to be in by next monday
Monday, 28 January 2013
1. Junior Student Council/ PSB - 8 Feb
-Talk for the various Leadership roles on 6 Feb
2. Form Collection - Assessment plan for parents.
3. Letter to myself - Tuesday
4. Fee collection and Enrichment form
5. Time Management Schedule
6. VIEW Survey
Thursday, 24 January 2013
Wednesday, 23 January 2013
- History slides to be sent in by today 2pm
- Geography video done by tomorrow's Geography class
- Resource 1.6 (A Letter of Protest) completed by tomorrow's class
- Light homework to be done by next Monday
- A Letter to My Future Self by next CE lesson (28/1)
Watch the videos and critique on the videos. Please only critique on the video that is assigned to you. Refer to the allocation below. You would need to watch the rest of the video so that you know what is going on when we can discuss as a class.
Video 1: Index No. 1,2,3,4,5
Video 2: Index No. 6,7,8,9,10
Video 3: Index No. 11,12,13,14,
Video 4: Index No. 15,16,17,18,
Video 5: Index No. 19,20, 21,22
Video 1: Long Distance Relationship - The Long Distance Relationship - Short Film
Video 2: Sight Systems - A Futuristic Short Film HD: by Sight Systems
Video 3: Ah Kong - Ah Kong [阿公] - A short film on dementia by Royston Tan
Video 4: Incredible Bond - An Incredible Bond | Jubilee Project short film
Video 5: Picture Perfect - Picture Perfect | Jubilee Project short film
Name your file as: Class_Index no._Video Critique 3.
听写改正Corrections Hand in the corrections to Jun Kai tomorrow
Tuesday, 22 January 2013
Monday, 21 January 2013
to be completed up to pg 17
For those who have yet to hand in their file and homework, please do so by tomorrow.
Drawing to be done by today and placed in e-Journal.
2 slides on why you chose the factor in class.
The remaining Lit. Reviews are to be in by this Friday 5pm.
The data collection should be in by this Friday 5pm as well.
In your groups, come up with the following:
- A product
- The industry <of which your product is under>
- Tagline <Slogan>
- How yo build your brand?
Please remember to complete a story based on the numbers we selected
thats all for today and sorry for the late update for those waiting for the homework.
xx Yee Theng xx
Saturday, 19 January 2013
Create a story based on the numbers created in class and another set of randomly selected 4 numbers
Do page 12 Qn 8 and page 13 Qn 1,2,4 on foolscap by Monday
Complete your drawing and scan it and place it in the e-Journal
Goal Setting on Foolscap
Filing to be completed by Monday
Ummm. That should be all ^^
xx Yee Theng xx
Friday, 18 January 2013
Wednesday, 16 January 2013
- Diagnostic Test - Thursday (Foolscap paper)
- Lecture notes - Thursday (pages 7, 8 and 9)
- Design a cover page with your name on it. It has to be related to historical events. - Thursday
- Label your file's dividers according to the following order:
- Have at least 3 articles on ancient civilisations in your file. - Thursday
- Complete the drawing of the Hydrological Cycle and insert into the e-Journal. - Coming Tuesday
- Bring a camera for the next lesson.
- Wave homework. - Monday
- Filing as there will be a file check. - Friday
- Complete the GANTT Chart
- Have at least 3 Literature Reviews. - Sunday
Learn your 听写。
That's all for today... And have time enjoying your homework...
Tuesday, 15 January 2013
-Diagnostic Test due on Thursday (to be done on foolscap paper)
-Lecture notes (pg 7-9) to be completed by next class.
-Design a cover page with your name on it. It has to be related to historical events.
-Label your file's dividers according to the following order:
-Have at least 3 articles on ancient civilisations in your file by Thursday.
-Please bring something that resembles to you tomorrow (16/1/2013)
-Complete the drawing of the Hydrological Cycle and insert into the e-Journal
-Bring a camera for the next lessons.
-Complete the Homework on 'Wave' by next Monday.
-Finish your filing as there will be a file check.
-happy studying for Level Test :D
topics covered will be on Light and Wave
-Complete the GANTT Chart
-Place the information according to their respective pages.
-Have at least 3 Literature Reviews done by this Sunday.
Learn your chinese ting xie :D
Done :D Enjoy completing your homework~