Welfare / Service Learning Committee - Welfare / SL co-ordinator (x2)
· To ensure the general well-being of the class through class and school-wide activities
· To organize class bonding activities to build healthy relationships between members in class eg games, birthday celebrations...
· To support Service Learning Projects
· To assist and liaise with Service Learning Teacher I/C on matters related to Service Learning
· To liaise with Level Co-ordinators and other teachers to disseminate information regarding CE matters, Service Learning and the NYAA to and from class
Cyber Wellness/Media Literacy Ambassador (x2)
· To promote digital citizenship and good use of media to class and school community.
· To be the class contact persons in activities related to Cyber Wellness within the class, school and community.
· To report any misuse or abuse of IT-related incidents to Form Teacher
National Education Committee - NE representatives (x4 to 6)
· To be the class contact persons in activities related to National Education within the class, school and community.
· To assist NE Committee in organising NE-related events such as Total Defence Day, National day Celebrations, Racial Harmony Day etc,...
Sports & Wellness Committee - Sports & Wellness representatives (x4)
· To be the class contact persons in activities related to Sports and Wellness and House.
· To organise school-wide events related to the Sports and Wellness Department
· Update and inform class about their House activities such as Inter-House Competitions etc,.
· To assist the PE Teacher in getting equipment for PE lessons.
· To disseminate information with regards to all PE and CCA matters.
· To assist the PE Dept on all matters pertaining to CCA record
Environment Committee – Environment representatives (x2 to 4)
· To ensure that the classroom environment is clean. This includes the locker area and the corridor outside the classroom.
· To prepare a duty roster for maintenance of classroom cleanliness and see to its effective implementation. To monitor and track the duties of pupils on the roster. To remind and follow-up with individuals on their duties.
· To ensure that the lights, air-cons, fans and projectors are switched off when not is use.
· To ensure that the clock, fans, air-cons, lights and all AV/IT equipment are in good working condition and report to the estate officer if they are faulty.
· To set-up recycling box for the class.
· To encourage the class to participate actively in `green’ projects recommended by the school.
· To implement creative projects within the class and/or school that aim to save the environment conserving electricity for the class and school.
· To record test dates on “Assignment Schedule” on blog or on class notice-board
· To assist Subject Teachers in disseminating any information related to the subject area.
· To help in collecting and submitting assignments.
· To assist Subject Teachers in planning and organizing events related to the subject area.